
Do you ever get dreams that you think God may be telling you something through that dream?
And then i am reminded of the Book of Daniel 7:1-3 NIV that says...
In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon,
Daniel had a dream, and visions passed through his mind as he was lying on his bed.
He wrote down the substance of his dream.
Daniel said: "In my vision at night I looked,
and there before me were the four winds of heaven churning up the great sea.
Four great beasts, each different from the others, came up out of the sea.
O LORD, when I have unusual dreams, often I dismiss them as "too much spicy food or too much CSI", but some of those unusual dreams may be from You. Help me understand the ones that have meaning for my life or the lives of others, and know how to apply their messages. Give me greater discernment and understanding so that I do not accept something that is not from You or miss something that is.
In Jesus' name, Amen.