
Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego replied to the king,
"O Nebuchadnezzar, we do not need to defend ourselves before you in this matter. If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God we serve is able to save us from it, and he will rescue us from your hand, O king. But even if he does not, we want you to know, O king, that we will not serve your gods or worship the image of gold you have set up."
(Dan 3:16-18 NIV)
LORD, help me be fixed and determined that regardless of the cost or consequences, I will not compromise my faith in You, my relationship with You, or my faithfulness to You. I set my heart to stand for You, no matter who opposes me or how I am opposed. I want my stand to be unconditional, not to depend on whether You deliver me or do what I think You should do in my situation. My trust and hope is in Your unchanging character, Your unconditional love, and Your absolute faithfulness to do all that You have promised. You are my LORD and Savior, and I believe You, love You, and trust You.
In Jesus' name, Amen.