This is real love—
not that we loved God,
but that he loved us and
sent his Son as a sacrifice
to take away our sins.
Dear friends,
since God loved us
that much,we surely
ought to love each other.
No one has ever seen God.
But if we love each other,
God lives in us,
and his love is brought to full expression in us.
1 John 4:10 - 12
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
LORD, knowing that I am only one of the billions alive today, it is difficult to comprehend that You not only know who I am, but know everything about me and care what happens to me! Sometimes I lose that perspective when I am facing difficult circumstances, especially when I feel alone and it appears there is no good or easy way out. When I begin to worry or be afraid, help me remember how much You love me and how much I really matter to You. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Not even a sparrow, worth only half a penny, can fall to the ground without your Father knowing it. And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are more valuable to him than a whole flock of sparrows. (Mat 10:29-31 NLT)
9:47 AM
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
LORD, knowing that I am only one of the billions alive today, it is difficult to comprehend that You not only know who I am, but know everything about me and care what happens to me! Sometimes I lose that perspective when I am facing difficult circumstances, especially when I feel alone and it appears there is no good or easy way out. When I begin to worry or be afraid, help me remember how much You love me and how much I really matter to You. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Not even a sparrow, worth only half a penny, can fall to the ground without your Father knowing it. And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are more valuable to him than a whole flock of sparrows. (Mat 10:29-31 NLT)
9:47 AM