This is real love—
not that we loved God,
but that he loved us and
sent his Son as a sacrifice
to take away our sins.
Dear friends,
since God loved us
that much,we surely
ought to love each other.
No one has ever seen God.
But if we love each other,
God lives in us,
and his love is brought to full expression in us.
1 John 4:10 - 12
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
When my problems of the day surround
And the cross starts to weigh me down
I turn to you
I turn to you
When I can’t tell what’s wrong or right
Where the answer should be black and white
I turn to you
I turn to you
My source of strength
My point of light
My ray of hope
My peace of mind
The silent voice to speak the truth
When I need love
I turn to You
I turn to you
When the soul is broken deep within
When I need what the world can’t give
I turn to you
I turn to you
When this life brings me to my knees
And I need two arms to carry me
I turn to You
I turn to you
I turn to you
To calm the wind and rain
To accept what I cant change
To feed my soul with faith
I turn to You by Richie Mcdonald
6:03 PM